2.02.2010

lost - preview

The season six premiere of LOST is tonight. I'm not sure if it's appropriate or reasonable to dedicate a blog to a show that I don't fully understand, but it's tonight so that's all I can think about right now. I've held off looking at things online that might spoil the show for me, which is like pulling teeth because I spoil myself for absolutely everything.

I did peek though. I know that the island is underwater for some reason. No clue why, but it is. I get to find out in less than nine hours. I'm locking myself in my bedroom at 8 and I'm turning off my phone. That may be embarrassing and obsessive and crazy but it's going to happen.

I think I might write reviews of the show here. That's the plan at the moment. Something witty and wasteful like Television Without Pity. It wouldn't be journalism though, so I'll have to get back to you on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment